Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Quality Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining quality systems to assure AROW Global products meet all customer and legal requirements in accordance with ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and customer sponsored standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, administer, and audit the AROW Business System and Manual to ensure compliance with ISO and IATF standards, initiating corrective action as required.
- Establish and implement quality procedures and specifications, testing procedures, and standards for raw materials, in-process, and finished products.
- Compile and analyze quality performance data as needed for periodic review of the quality system effectiveness.
- Develop process control procedures to ensure finished products meet all quality and customer specifications and requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to customers, suppliers, and other departments of the company.
- Oversee Quality Department personnel, and ensure all meet the training requirements of the job.
- Perform other reasonably related business duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Knowledge and Skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior understanding of systems and processes
- Automotive industry experience desired
- Advanced understanding of the various functions and responsibilities of departments and divisions throughout the corporation
- Understanding of measuring instruments
- Ability to react to the needs of others in a professional and timely manner, often in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Syteline or similar scale ERP software knowledge desired
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years directly related experience in supervisory/management role
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion, may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees are paid competitive wages and offered a complete benefit package.
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Two Weeks’ Vacation and paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Paid training & tuition reimbursement available
If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send your completed application form (available below), resume and salary requirements to:
AROW Global Corp.
Attention: Human Resources
924 North Park View Circle
Mosinee, WI 54455
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer