|Position Summary: |
The Plant Accountant will assist in the compilation of financial reporting packages, provide analysis of business performance through the use of accounting based metrics and measurements and work closely with internal customers to provide timely, accurate and data based information to support management planning and decision making.
· Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
· Performs reconciliation of internal accounts.
· Develops and maintains in conjunction with Sales a product costing infrastructure.
· Monitors and maintains standard cost system integrity.
· Performs regular margin analysis and identifies trends through reporting.
· Participates in the coordination and preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasting.
· Assists with identifying and developing processes to produce relevant and accurate Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) across the organization.
· Assists in the preparation for the annual financial audit.
· Prepares supporting documentation for required regulatory filings.
· Participate in manufacturing planning, logistics and operations from a financial perspective.
· Understanding of purchasing, inventory and operational processes.
· ERP system experience.
AROW Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer