- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment used in production and related services.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties.
- Make repairs or adjustments to keep equipment in production.
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement of purchased parts.
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment to involve dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting and aligning operations.
- Perform maintenance on the buildings, facilities, and the grounds.
- Maintain required maintenance logs and files.
- Perform routine housekeeping activities in the department and ensure adherence to established safety procedures and requirements.
- Perform tests on various electromechanical assemblies using instrumentation, technical manuals and schematics, diagrams and blue prints.
- Troubleshoot and repair as required mechanical / electrical equipment, including controls, drives and PLCs.
- Inspect component parts, including dimensional and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware.
- Develop, analyze and test programs (PLCs) for industrial equipment.
- Assemble, repair or rework pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Align, fit and assemble component parts using hand tools, fixtures, templates and scopes.
- Consult with Manager on projects and needs for production equipment.
- Position, install, test and train the operations and servicing requirements for equipment installations. Advise and maintain proper parts and tool purchases in addition to service required.
Qualifications – Education & Experience
- 2 or more years of directly related experience desired
- Two year Associates degree in related field desired but not required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
AROW Global is a Equal Opportunity Employer.