The Production Supervisor provides regular communication, feedback, coaching, and ongoing support, to ensure that all expectations are clearly communicated and a positive work environment is maintained for all employees.
- Work with team leads to direct production activities in accordance with the production schedule and established priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of assigned resources, machines, personnel, and materials.
- Provide leadership ensuring that any misses are addressed.
- Perform regular audits of the product to verify quality integrity.
- Provide training, demonstration, and coaching for team members.
- Work with team leads to assess employee talent and developmental needs. Develop and maintain a skills matrix and training plan for all employees.
- Working with team members to encourage and to evaluate suggestions on changes in production methods, process, or equipment.
- Assists team members in the interpretation of procedures, methods, and correct use of production equipment to ensure procedures are followed.
- Responsible for performance reviews, and career development of team members.
- Responsible for addressing complaints and resolving issues in accordance with applicable company policy.
- Be viewed as the safety advocate for the department, to protect self and others from injury.
- Is capable of being a good team player.
- Ideally 3 plus years supervisory experience in a production work environment.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing and/or Assembly environments desired
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of Manufacturing Safety, processes, flow, schedules, delivery, etc., desired
- Willing to be a change agent in the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process-oriented with strong analytical skills and creative problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and proactive approach that is results focused.
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees are paid competitive wages and offered a complete benefit package.
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Two Weeks’ Vacation and paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Paid training & tuition reimbursement available
If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send your completed application form (available below), resume and salary requirements to:
AROW Global Corp.
Attention: Human Resources
924 North Park View Circle
Mosinee, WI 54455
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer