Responsibilities of Position:
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, The Product Design Engineer will oversee all aspects of new product design and improvement. This includes the design, development, documentation, manufacturability and implementation into production.
- The Product Design Engineer is responsible for leading the design process concurrently with quality, manufacturing, purchasing, inventory control and sales departments.
- Project management all design aspects.
- Product definition through engineering drawings and specifications.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development Manager to create major product justifications.
- Oversee development and maintenance of bill of materials.
- Assist with quality personnel in disposition of non-conformances.
- Assist with first article inspections (FAI) on in-house designs and customer supplied drawings and samples.
- Assist with supplier assessments.
- Troubleshoot product issues on and off site and provide direction on the necessary corrective actions.
- Prior window experience in mobile products or in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Experience with electro-mechanical design including plc programming and ladder logic.
- Prior experience with glazing materials for transportation applications desired.
- Experience working with industry standards such as DOT, SAE, ASTM and ANSI desired.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Associate Degree or Diploma.
- 3D CAD modeling experience in Solid Works.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for communication with manufacturing personnel, customers and suppliers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-motivated with a proven desire to implement change.
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees are paid competitive wages and offered a complete benefit package.
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Two Weeks’ Vacation and paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Paid training & tuition reimbursement available
If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send your completed application form (available below), resume and salary requirements to:
AROW Global Corp.
Attention: Human Resources
924 North Park View Circle
Mosinee, WI 54455
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer