Job Opportunity – Controller
AROW Global Corporation, the leader in the design and manufacture of transit bus window systems and driver protection systems for North American manufacturers is looking for a Controller at their Mosinee, Wisconsin operation. AROW Global is a member of the Price Group of Companies, headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Controller will compile financial reporting packages, provide analysis of business performance with accounting based metrics and measurements, work closely with internal customers to provide timely, accurate and data based information to support management planning and decision making and supervision and development of accounting staff.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information have been recorded accurately.
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Keep abreast of current accounting trends, practices and economic conditions, making recommendations for implementation as appropriate.
- Performs reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Develops and maintains in conjunction with Sales a product-costing infrastructure.
- Monitors and maintains standard cost system integrity.
- Performs regular margin analysis and identifies trends through reporting.
- Assists with identifying and developing processes to produce relevant and accurate Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) across the organization.
- Coordinates preparation for financial audits and interfaces with auditors.
- Prepares supporting documentation for required regulatory filings.
- Participate in manufacturing planning, logistics and operations from a financial perspective.
- Support the business, with proposals, and feasibility studies on new ideas.
- Maintains relations with banks and other financial institutions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Four-year degree with a minimum of 5-7 years related experience; focus on Finance, Accounting or Business preferred.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of purchasing, inventory and operational processes.
- Large ERP system experience.
- Build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Effective verbal/written communication.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel using simple macros, pivot tables, lookups, validation, etc.
- Strong operational finance knowledge and problem resolution skills.