Shift: 1st and 2nd Shift Need
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
AROW Global Corporation, the leader in the design and manufacture of transit bus and recreational vehicle window systems for North American manufacturers is looking for a Shift Supervisor at their Mosinee, Wisconsin operation. AROW Global is a member of the Price Group of Companies, headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Production Supervisor provides regular communication, feedback, coaching, and ongoing support, to ensure that all expectations are clearly communicated and a positive work environment is maintained for all employees.
- Work with team leads to direct production activities in accordance with the production schedule and established priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of assigned resources, machines, personnel, and materials.
- Provide leadership ensuring that any misses are addressed.
- Perform regular audits of the product to verify quality integrity.
- Provide training, demonstration, and coaching for team members.
- Work with team leads to assess employee talent and developmental needs. Develop and maintain a skills matrix and training plan for all employees.
- Working with team members to encourage and to evaluate suggestions on changes in production methods, process, or equipment.
- Assists team members in the interpretation of procedures, methods, and correct use of production equipment to ensure procedures are followed.
- Responsible for performance reviews, and career development of team members.
- Responsible for addressing complaints and resolving issues in accordance with applicable company policy.
- Be viewed as the safety advocate for the department, to protect self and others from injury.
- Is capable of being a good team player.
- Ideally 3 plus years supervisory experience in a production work environment.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing and/or Assembly environments desired
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of Manufacturing Safety, processes, flow, schedules, delivery, etc., desired
- Willing to be a change agent in the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process-oriented with strong analytical skills and creative problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and proactive approach that is results focused.