AROW Global Corporation, the leader in the design and manufacture of transit bus and recreational vehicle window systems for North America. AROW Global is a member of the Price Group of Companies, headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The primary role of this position is to support the Design and Manufacturing Engineering departments with various projects and responsibilities.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Reporting to the Product Engineering Manager, The Engineering Co-Op will help support the daily responsibilities of the Design and Manufacturing Engineering departments
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to new and existing Bill of Materials in Syteline (MRP System)
- Product definition through engineering drawings and specifications
- Creation of part models and drawings in SolidWorks CAD software
- Develop and document manufacture part/assembly routings
- Assist with quality personnel in disposition of non-conformances
- Assist with first article inspections (FAI) on in-house designs and customer supplied drawings and samples
- Troubleshoot product issues on-site and determine root cause
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple duties/assignments, work independently under minimal supervision, and work to resolve any discrepancies in the order/customer requirements
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 3D CAD modeling experience in Solid Works
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for communication with manufacturing personnel, customers and suppliers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated with a proven desire to implement change
If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send your completed application form (available below), resume and salary requirements to:
AROW Global Corp.
Attention: Human Resources
924 North Park View Circle
Mosinee, WI 54455
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer